In an increasingly competitive and challenging market, the wise use of the natural resources available on a parcel of land provides a distinct and unique sales advantage. We recognize that the environmental component can have an enormous bottom line impact. Our goal is bringing value to our clients’ projects by providing an integrated environmentally sustainable design.
Clients utilize our talents to meet their environmental needs within the constraints of ever-shifting regulations. We strive to move your projects smoothly from assessment, through design, and to completion. Our diversified talent includes scientists, engineers, surveyors and project managers which affords a level of technical expertise widely respected by clients and environmental regulators at all levels.
- Due Diligence
- Phase I Environmental Site Assessments
- Wetland Approximations & Delineations
- Critical Area Delineations
- Threatened & Endangered Species Reports
- Dock & Marine Permitting
- Dredging Permit Applications
- FEMA Letters of Map Revision & Amendment (LOMR / LOMA)
- FEMA No-Rise Certifications
- Compensatory Mitigation Coordination
- Wetland Impact Permitting
- General & Individual Mining Permits
- Army Corps of Engineers (ACOE) 404 Permits
- OCRM Critical Area & Beachfront Permitting