WATER & SEWER INFRASTRUCTURE
EARTHWORKS provides municipal engineering services for water and sewer systems to properly implement your project. We are a consulting engineering firm that understands your concern for the community making your job as a developer rewarding.
Our Land Development Team has completed numerous municipal design projects including sanitary sewers, water mains, pumping stations, force mains, road interchanges and storm sewers. Our staff is well qualified and trained in current design techniques and related computer software.
Regulatory requirements for water and sewer systems demand that the project be built to meet stringent standards for the protection of public health. We ensure that the product that is constructed exceeds these requirements while providing outstanding quality assurance to your project during the construction process.
Water & Sewer Services
- Stormwater Master Plans
- Drainage Basin Studies
- Hydraulic/ Hydrologic Modeling
- FEMA Permitting and Mapping
- Drainage Retrofit Improvements
- Capital Improvement Programs
- Systems Design and Permitting
- Construction Administration Services
- Grant Applications
- Stormwater Management Utilities
- Public Presentations / Participation
- Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plans (SWPPP)
- NPDES Stormwater Notice of Intent
- Watershed Analysis